Monday 20 August 2012

Have you lost any weight?

Yup, that is what my father asked me yesterday.  Seriously?  I've lost 17kg and he's asking if I've lost anything?  He's not very observant, is he?

One of my cousins is on to me.  My sister told me she had an inkling something was up when we went out to dinner a few weeks ago and I could only manage a small amount of food.  It was confirmed on Saturday night again when I only had a slice of pizza (just a bit smaller than a slice of bread).  My sister told her not to tell anyone else, so hopefully she can keep her mouth shut.  In time everyone will know...just not yet.

I'm doing Run Ballarat in October and after the run, I'll be stopping by my aunts place.  I think she'll be in for a bigger shock than anyone as I only see her a few times a year and she hasn't seen me since I don't know when.

Off topic,  my back is absolutely killing me today.  I have a Tiger Balm patch but that doesn't seem to be helping.  I just have to lean forward the wrong way and it goes.  Not sure if I have a pinched nerve. I also found a small pea like lump just below my left knee at the top of my calf.  Not sure what is going on there either.  Must get both checked out when I have a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment