Tuesday 14 August 2012

7 weeks post op and 700gm down

Yup...a whole 700gm.  I guess it's better than nothing, right?

I have a review with the dietician next Wednesday.  I'm still on the soft phase, but am trying things as I go.  Chicken seems to go down alright if it's not too try.  I've yet to attempt a steak.  Too scared as that seems to be a bit tougher.  Just have to find the right cut I guess.

I must admit that I've been slack exercise wise and have not walked for 2 weeks.  No excuses.  Need to get back on track with this.

I've registered myself for Run Ballarat in October and Run Geelong in November.  I'll be doing the 6km for both events.  Who knows, maybe next year I'll be able to run.  We'll see.

Going out to Lygon Street (lot of Italian restaurants here in Melbourne) on Saturday night with family (unaware of the procedure), so it'll be another interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment